Friday, March 9, 2012

Super Purple King

Source: Blue Sky Collective
Type: Indica
Estimated THC content: 16%
Color: Purple and Orange Hairs

Top two darker nugs are the Super Purple King

Smell: Typical musky purple smell.
Taste: It has this sweet orange taste to it.
High: After a couple bowls you'll be relaxed and for those with anxiety it will be calmed.

Ground up, lots of purple. :]

Buds:
Dense
Lots of purple
Almost looks like hills

Bong rips. <3

Over all Super Purple King was definitely some quality buds. The flavor was pretty interesting, and the color was beautiful, since my favorite color is Purple. :] Its definitely another one of those 'couch potato' buds if you don't smoke often or have a low tolerance. I like being able to chill out after a good session with this, I like smoking this before bed also, its a good way to get to sleep faster for those insomniacs. 

I'm in the process with the other buds and going to try to work double time to get them up within this next week or so. Sorry about the delay on the updates. I was a bit preoccupied with family matters and also forgot my log in for a bit there. ;] You may know how that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment