Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bro Diesel

Source: Medmar
Type: Sativa
Estimated THC content: 15%
Color: Lime green with bright orange hair

First bowl in my new zong. :]♥

Smell: Really strong cheese that smelled very sweet
Taste: Very sweet and a hint of cheese
High: Very uplifting but potent at the same time, we ended up smoking it before we went to bed. :]


Buds:
Lots of crystals
Dense(if you haven't noticed we like them this way)
Easily ground up

With some kief on top!

The reason we bought this was because Steve(as you know as my boyfriend) and his friend bought it. Thus BRO Diesel was picked. It was top shelf from the club and I can tell you that it didn't disappoint. It was a very good night bowl as I said. It was quite the high and definitely worth how much it was for an 8th of it! Not going to specify but it was a pretty penny for sure. Just a bowl of this stuff and I'm sure you'll be high as a kite. :] Its probably one of those rare ones that you might not find often at all. Bro Diesel doesn't sound to typical of a strand. What do you think?

I'm trying to work on this more often since I'm a bit behind but I've been having a good week. Its looking like I'll be putting up a tutorial soon. :] Coming up with new content to put up. I'll be putting up some pictures of miscellaneous weed and the likes. This is stuff that I can't really give you much info but I hope you like the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment