Monday, April 16, 2012

New Pipes and Bongs♥

This is one of my boyfriend's newest pieces.
Its 3 pieces.
1. The dome to catch all the smoke. :]

2. The rod to put the hash on.
3. The pipe to hold it all together!

All because my best friend, Edward showed Steve the awesomeness of it. :]


The base of my bong.♥
This is my newest piece that I bought.
My first bong/zong. :]

Its about 2 feet tall.
Very thick around and glass.

Since I live with my boyfriend, I decided it  needed some personalization.
Living in a guys room, 
This would have been assumed to be his.
But no, I put these stickers on to show its mine. :]

(Nasty water, sorry)
The zong originally came with this bowl piece.
We got the other one for free also. :]

This bong is simply too big for one picture.
It was a great buy at a smoke shop here in San Jose. :]
My boyfriend bought a peculated down-stem,
So it hits really smooth.
Since its bigger than my chest and I have to tilt it,
It seems like I'll never make it on one hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment