Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Romulan

Source: A friend of Steve's, my boyfriend. :]
Type: Indica
Estimated THC content: 18%
Color: Lime green and golden yellow

Just freshly bought. :]

Smell: Sweet candy fragrance.
Taste: Very similar to the smell, leaves a sweet after taste
High: Strong, relaxing. Typical indica, very mellow.

We like to keep our stuff in jars. :]

Buds:
Decent size
Dense
Moist


When we first bought this 'sack' I was a bit skeptical, but as soon as I started smoking it, I chose my mind. The weed was very relaxing, but not to overpowering surprisingly. I thought it was a bit too leafy when we bought it, but with my OCD I cleared those off to found some really nice looking buds, plus some nice shake to roll a blunt later on. :] We liked it so much we almost ran out before it was time to get more.

Yet again a lag! For some reason, the past couple of day I couldn't get to my posts to edit them at all. I finally gave up frustration of trying to figure out what was wrong and used my boyfriends for a while. When he got frustrated of me using his laptop, of course the genius fixes it and now everything's all better! I am thankful for the help though. :]

Feel free to leave any comments you guys have! Opinions are allowed. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment